Lunette Menstrual Cup
Lunette Menstrual Cup
Available in 5 Colors and 2 Sizes
Lunette is user-friendly tampon alternative. It's naturally hygienic, made from silky-soft medical grade silicone. Eco-logical every month: reusable for years to come, save money & the planet. Lunette means more freedom and less hassle — you can wear it up to 12 hours and overnight!
The Lunette menstrual cup is:
- made of medical-grade silicone in Finland
- odorless, safe, and doesn't contain rubber latex
- affordable and eco-logical — good for you, your purse, and the planet — with proper care Lunette will love you for years
- a sanitary and healthy alternative to disposable tampons and pads
- easy-to-use, practical, and comfortable. It needs to be emptied only two to four times a day, and can be used overnight
- you can wear the cup when anticipating your period. With tampons, you risk dryness and irritation.
- safe: not conducive to dampness, outbreaks of vaginal candidiasis or cystitis
- your perfect teammate: wear during sports and other physical activities
- designed for women of all ages and sizes
- designed for women who have not yet engaged in sexual intercourse as well as those who use an IUD or contraceptive ring. If you are planning on using Lunette together with an IUD, we recommend discussing it with your doctor
- enables you to monitor your flow by providing measuring lines on the inside of the cup (5 ml and 13.5 ml in size 1, 7.5 ml and 15 ml in size 2). The lining of the cup is totally smooth and the tab is flat, making cleaning very easy
- not to be used during post-natal bleeding due to the risk of inflammation
- not disruptive to the natural lubricating ability of the vagina, nor does it dry out the vaginal mucous membrane as tampons do
The Lunette Cup Model 1
...is our choice for light to moderate flow.
All Lunette menstrual cups are soft and pliable, however, Lunette Cup Model 1 is made of softer silicone than Lunette Cup Model 2.
- The diameter is 41 mm (1.6 inches) by 47 mm (1.9 inches).
- The stem measures 25 mm (1 inch).
- The volume of the cup is 25 ml (0.85 fl oz).
The Lunette Cup Model 2
...is recommended for normal or heavier flow.
All Lunette menstrual cups are soft and pliable, however, Lunette Cup Model 2 is made of firmer silicone than Lunette Cup Model 1.
- The diameter is 46 mm (1.8 inches) by 52 mm (2 inches).
- The stem measures 20 mm (0.8 inches).
- The volume of the cup is 30 ml (1.0 fl oz).